At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
At KSQ Therapeutics, we seek to understand the role of every human gene in each disease, each tissue, and each cell that we study. This comprehensive approach has resulted in a massive, experimentally derived dataset that we have found to be remarkably predictive of past successes and failures in oncology and immuno-oncology product development. Utilizing this approach, we also identified a number of opportunities for the development of new medicines. As a result, we have aggressively invested in these distinct, highly validated pathways for new drug development with the expectation that the medicines we create may become the next breakthrough products for patients.
Founded in late 2015, KSQ is a clinical-stage biotech that has rapidly advanced the field of CRISPR-enabled functional genomics, from in vitro cell autonomous screens to more complex genome-scale screens of immune cells in vivo. The company has expanded the scope of its technology to include multiple cell types and to unlock areas beyond oncology. KSQ is led by a team of accomplished industry experts in drug discovery and development.
KSQ Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Quality & Technical Operations team as a QC Analyst (level dependent on experience). The individual in this role will support KSQ engineered tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (eTIL™) programs through a focus on daily lab operations and execution of testing to support process development, product release, stability, and regulatory-enabling studies. Testing may include but is not limited to samples from starting materials, in-process intermediates, final product, and studies using analytical test methods derived from non-compendial sources. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of our work to bring KSQ adoptive cell therapies to patients!
This role is key to building our Quality Control team at KSQ Therapeutics, as it supports our lead cell therapy program. The individual in this role will join our growing Quality & Technical Operations team.
· Develop, refine, and/or qualify advanced analytical methods for cell therapy products and starting materials to measure key quality attributes to support process development, product characterization, and QC release testing.
· Execute analytical test methods to support product release, process development, stability studies and regulatory-enabling studies.
· Prepare and present technical data, technical reports, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for internal use and transfer to external sites.
· Trend control, stability, and release data.
· Provide technical support to cross-functional groups and external collaborators.
· Evaluate new analytical platforms, and stay up to date on state-of-the-art methodologies
Required Skills and Experience
· Minimum of a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific discipline
· 2-8 years of bench experience in the pharma or biotech industry (level will vary depending on experience)
· Hands-on experience in PCR, Flow Cytometry, or Cell Culture
· Excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills
© 2022 KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. All rights reserved.