At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
About KSQ Therapeutics
At KSQ Therapeutics, we seek to understand the role of every human gene in each disease, each tissue, and each cell that we study. This comprehensive approach has resulted in a massive, experimentally derived dataset that we have found to be remarkably predictive of past successes and failures in oncology and immuno-oncology (IO) product development. Utilizing this approach, we also identified a number of opportunities for the development of new medicines. As a result, we have aggressively invested in these distinct, highly validated pathways for new drug development with the expectation that the medicines we create may become the next breakthrough products for patients.
Founded in late 2015, KSQ is a preclinical-stage biotech that has rapidly advanced the field of CRISPR-enabled functional genomics, from in vitro cell autonomous screens to more complex genome-scale screens of immune cells in vivo. The company has expanded the scope of its technology to include multiple cell types and to unlock areas beyond oncology. KSQ is led by a team of accomplished industry experts in drug discovery and development.
We seek a motivated and team-oriented individual who will be a key contributor to the KSQ’s IO pipeline. Our IO pipeline includes multiple programs involving our eTIL platform, NK cells and autoimmunity. The successful candidate will contribute hands-on technical expertise for all aspects of in vivo pharmacology including model development, efficacy studies and mechanism of action studies to help evaluate IO pipeline candidates and better understand their biology. This candidate will be a key contributor to several stages of drug development, including, target validation, exploratory biology efforts and IND enabling studies.
Covid-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at KSQ, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law. Employees must be fully vaccinated by date of hire to be considered.
· B.S. with 2-3+ years of experience in an industry setting.
· MSc with no additional industry experience in the biotechnology.
· Demonstrated experience with independent organization and execution of in vivo studies to evaluate tolerability, efficacy, and mechanism of action of IO therapeutic agents.
· Experience in oncology in vivo models including cell culture, treatment administration (e.g. i.v., s.c., p.o.), syngeneic, CDX, PDX and measurement, with blood sampling and ex vivo sample preparation.
· Experience in executing ex vivo assays to investigate therapeutic MOA by flow cytometry, is desirable.
· Knowledge of immuno-oncology, is desirable.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and externally.
The successful candidate will:
· Independently execute on a wide variety of in vivo techniques across multiple projects with delivery of high-quality data.
· Effectively perform data entry and analysis from all studies in a timely manner while communicating experimental results to manager and a wider audience when required.
· Work collaboratively within department and across departments to effectively achieve project goals and timelines.
· Understand and implement applicable regulations around animal care/safety/handling.
· Be high energy, adaptable and open-minded while working in a collaborative, innovative and fun environment.
© 2022 KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. All rights reserved.