At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
• PhD in immunology or related discipline with postdoctoral fellowship
• A proven track-record in participating on small molecule drug discovery programs from conception to development candidate
• A strong publication record in top-tier, peer-reviewed journals in the areas of inflammation, autoimmunity, immuno-oncology and/or drug discovery
• 4+ years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting
• Experience managing CROs
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and externally
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team
• Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality
• Provide strategic and technical leadership across immuno-oncology pre-clinical drug projects and initiatives
• Interface and manage internal functional groups and external CRO collaborators
• Extend internal immunology capabilities through external industrial and academic collaborations
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
• Participate in various aspects of small company capability building
A competitive overall compensation package including: competitive base salary, bonus potential and stock options.