At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
About KSQ Therapeutics
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates for oncology. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies. The company is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
KSQ Therapeutics is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Senior Associate Scientist / Scientist to join the Immunobiology group. The successful applicant will work with internal functional groups to help design and execute on process development strategies in support of an autologous T cell transfer therapy, including molecular, and/or cellular assays.. This is a unique opportunity to learn and develop in a highly dynamic and interdisciplinary environment.
• Support process development efforts for KSQ’s autologous adoptive T cell transfer therapy pipeline
• Interface with internal functional groups and external CRO/CMO collaborators
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
• Participate in various aspects of small company capability building
• B.S. or M.S. in molecular/cellular biology, biochemistry, or a related discipline
• 5+ years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting
• Experience with standard immunological laboratory techniques
• Hands-on experience in the design, execution and analysis of cell-based assay development
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and externally
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality
• Experience participating in autologous cell therapy drug development projects
• Expertise in standard immunological laboratory techniques