At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
At KSQ Therapeutics, we seek to understand the role of every human gene in each disease, each tissue, and each cell that we study. This comprehensive approach has resulted in a massive, experimentally derived dataset that we have found to be remarkably predictive of past successes and failures in oncology and immuno-oncology product development. Utilizing this approach, we also identified a number of opportunities for the development of new medicines. As a result, we have aggressively invested in these distinct, highly validated pathways for new drug development with the expectation that the medicines we create may become the next breakthrough products for patients.
Founded in late 2015, KSQ is a preclinical-stage biotech that has rapidly advanced the field of CRISPR-enabled functional genomics, from in vitro cell autonomous screens to more complex genome-scale screens of immune cells in vivo. The company has expanded the scope of its technology to include multiple cell types and to unlock areas beyond oncology. KSQ is led by a team of accomplished industry experts in drug discovery and development.
KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated and dependable Scientist/Senior Scientist to join our Adoptive Cell Therapy team. Our ideal candidate thrives in a research environment that demands scientific rigor and technical excellence. Applicants with an interest in T cell immunology and expertise in cell culture, CRISPR-Cas9 technology and cell biology are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Scientist/Senior Scientist ‘s key responsibilities will include the following:
• Contribute to the development of KSQ’s engineered (e)TIL (Tumor Infiltrating lymphocytes) pipeline
• Design and execute cell-based functional assays for the validation of T cell therapy edits and mechanism of action
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
· Participate in cross-functional team collaborations
• Participate in various aspects of small company capability building
· Proven track record of success in immunology or related field and the capacity to work effectively with minimal supervision and achieve goals on time.
· BS/M.S. with 5+ years of experience in a relevant academic or biopharmaceutical setting or PhD with 0-1 year of postdoctoral experience
· Hands-on experience in diverse immunology and cell biology techniques (multicolor flow cytometry, cell isolation, proliferation assays, T cell expansion, cytotoxicity, functionality assays and etc.) is required.
· Experience in basic molecular biology techniques, including DNA/RNA isolation and PCR (including qRT) is desirable.
· Experience in CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing tools is a plus.
· Background in T cell biology is highly desirable.
· Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
· Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills to work in a team-oriented and multidisciplinary environment.
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team.
© 2022 KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. All rights reserved.