At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
About KSQ Therapeutics
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates for oncology. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies. The company is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
This person will provide scientific leadership and management of KSQ’s eTILTM programs, reporting to the VP of Immunobiology. Oversight will include various leadership responsibilities of programs and management of internal and external scientists. The individual will serve as a clinically-focused cell and gene therapy subject matter within company. This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior-level scientist bring a new class of gene-edited T cell therapeutics to cancer patients.
• Responsible for scientific leadership and management of KSQ’s eTILTM programs
• Provide strategic translational leadership
• Interface collaboratively with internal functional groups and external academic and CRO collaborations.
• Establish, grow and maintain key relationships with global leaders in T cell immunology, gene editing and translational medicine fields
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
• PhD in immunology or related discipline with postdoctoral fellowship
• A track-record of success in building clinic-enabling data-packages supportive of T cell therapies
• 10+ years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting
• Experience leading the design and oversight of assays supportive of both pre-clinical and clinical assays required to support assessment of T cell therapies
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and well as with external vendors and academic groups
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team
• Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality
A competitive overall compensation package including: competitive base salary, bonus potential and stock options.