At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
About KSQ Therapeutics
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates for oncology. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies. The company is located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
• Assist in querying novel pathways and mechanisms for therapeutic intervention
• Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to contribute to the design and execution of experiments that support our research activities and project goals
• Design, plan, and execute high-quality and well-controlled immunological assays to provide insight into potency and mechanism-of-action
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
• Participate in various aspects of small company capability building
• Associate Scientist:B.S. with 0-3 years of industry experience, Scientist: M.S. degree with 4+ years of industry experience
• Previous experience in immunology or cancer research
• Proficiency in basic laboratory techniques, including aseptic culture technique, molecular biology, cell-based assays, etc.
• Previous experience in cellular immunology and molecular biology is desired, including acquisition and data analysis of flow cytometry experiments, cytokine analysis by ELISA, multiplex assays (MSD or Luminex), quantification of gene expression (qPCR), etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality