At KSQ Therapeutics, we are always looking for strong leaders to join our team.
Contact us about current job opportunities.
To be able to manage our flow of candidates we do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited referrals and/or resumes in advance of a signed agreement between KSQ and the recruiter are deemed gratuitous and KSQ will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fees if such person is hired. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our process. For any hiring needs, please contact us.
About KSQ Therapeutics
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates for oncology. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies. The company is located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
• Perform cutting-edge research in immunology to discover novel pathways and mechanisms that contribute to inflammatory disease
• Provide technical leadership across target discovery, target validation, and drug development projects
• Interface with internal functional groups and external CRO collaborators
• Extend internal immunology capabilities through external industrial and academic collaborations
• Develop and deliver scientific presentations and reports in a fast and efficient manner
• Participate in various aspects of small company capability building
• PhD in immunology or related discipline with postdoctoral fellowship
• A strong publication record in top-tier, peer-reviewed journals in the areas of inflammation, autoimmunity, or immuno-oncology
• 0-2 years of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting
• Hands-on experience with isolation and characterization of primary immune cells
• Experience in standard immunological assays, including functional assays with primary immune cells, multi-parameter flow cytometry, quantification of mRNA expression, multiplex assays, etc.
• Deep understanding of preclinical models of inflammation and autoimmunity for testing therapeutic concepts
• Experience participating on pre-clinical drug discovery projects a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for participating across functional groups and externally
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team
• Demonstrated commitment to quality, attention to detail, and team player mentality