KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated scientist with expertise in cell-based assay development. The successful candidate will develop and miniaturize cell-based assays for a variety of oncology drug discovery projects. A key responsibility of this position is to successfully manage day to day CRO interactions including experimental direction, data management and analysis. This position requires broad cell biology experience across various drug target classes. The successful candidate will collaborate in a cross-functional team, with daily interaction across several groups, including biochemistry, chemistry, and target discovery.
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
• Ph.D. with 5+ years / BS/MS with 10+ years of experience in small molecule drug discovery in an industry setting.
• Core competencies should include designing, developing and miniaturizing SAR-driving cell-based assays for oncology programs; ideally across several drug target classes.
• Experience coordinating and managing international CRO efforts highly desired.
• Proven experience developing cell-based assays for use in drug discovery is essential; non-standard assays (FACS, soft agar, serum shift, microsome stability etc.) a plus.
• Ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced drug discovery team.
• Adaptability, commitment to scientific excellence, and a team player mentality is a must.
We offer a great combination of compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, commuting assistance, a 401k plan, a competitive bonus and stock options. To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume and background information in confidence to Dr. Michael Lam, at KSQJobs@ksqtx.com. Please reference the job title in the email subject. Currently, we are not fielding candidates from recruiters.