KSQ Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated scientist to carry out cell-based assay development for small molecule single agent and drug combination efforts. This position requires in-depth oncology experience to elucidate the mechanisms of drug sensitivity & resistance needed to discover and develop biomarker assays to drive drug discovery programs. This person will directly influence the company’s efforts to translate our unique platform discoveries into novel drug discovery programs. As part of the founding team of scientists at KSQ, this individual will be joining a dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly interdisciplinary environment.
• Ph.D. with 2+ years of experience with oncology small molecule drug discovery in an industry setting.
• Proven experience developing cell-based assays for use in oncology; non-standard assays (FACS, soft agar, epigenetic tools etc.) highly desired.
• Experience with conducting single agent & combination drug testing and prosecuting diverse areas of biology (signaling, biochemistry, gene expression etc.) is preferred.
• Working knowledge of genome engineering approaches is valuable but not required.
• Ability to think critically and creatively as part of a fast-paced research team.
• Adaptability, commitment to scientific excellence, and team player mentality is a must.
• The successful candidate will work as part of an interdisciplinary team contributing to the design and execution of experiments that support our drug discovery activities and goals
• Participate in various aspects of this new company from building out the capabilities to contributing to generating data in a fast and efficient manner
A competitive overall compensation package including: competitive base salary, bonus potential and stock options.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume and background information in confidence to Dr. Wade Hicks at KSQJobs@ksqtx.com.